The 12th Annual Joy of Gardening Symposium was held on Saturday, February 25th, 2017 at the Baxter Hood Center in Rock Hill. The following is an outline of the speakers and topics.
Opening Keynote by Brie Arthur The Foodscape Revolution
1. Brie Arthur, Growing Heirloom Tomatoes in the South
2. Paul Thompson, Loving Your Young Landscape Trees
3. Dr. Jennifer M Tsuruda, Native Bees in the Garden
1. Dr. Jennifer M Tsuruda, To Bee or Not to Bee: Is Beekeeping for You?
2. Rebecca Turk, Cut Flower Gardening
3. Carrie Winter, An Iris for Every Season
Closing Keynote by Rebecca Turk Moore Farms Botanical Garden