The 8th Annual Joy of Gardening Symposium was held on Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 at the Baxter Hood Center in Rock Hill. The following is an outline of the speakers and topics.
Opening Keynote by Dr. Patrick McMillan What's up at the South Carolina Botanical Garden?
1. Pam Beck, Backyard Food Gardening
2. Carol Buie-Jackson, Creating a Bird Sanctuary
3. Amanda McNulty, The Dirt on Dirt
1. Pam Beck, Change How You Garden
2. David Powell, New Concepts of Tree Planting
3. Paul Thompson, Raised Bed Gardening
Closing Keynote by Dr. Larry Mellichamp Bizarre Botanicals